Saturday, January 28, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Kate: I adore Audrey Hepburn, so it was incredibly embarrassing how long I've lived my life without seeing Breakfast at Tiffany's. I think Audrey Hepburn was so pretty and her voice is absolutely wonderful. The movie was different than I thought it would be. There were a few parts of the plot that were silly, sort of on the lines of The Graduate, but without the silly parts it was really cute. I loved when Holly and Fred went about their day doing things they had never done before the best. I loved her clothes, her little half bath sofa and her unnamed Cat. The ending was very good, I love romantic comedies!

Emilee: I think that having Breakfast at Tiffany's would make me feel better, too! I simply adore Holly Golightly and I want to have a cat named Cat, and an apartment with a bath sofa, and a phone in a suitcase, and a fire escape that leads to my attractive neighbor's apartment! I want to have a day that consists of entirely new experiences. I am completely lost in the romanticism of this movie, even though, like Kate said, some parts of it are a little silly and maybe unnecessary.

Do we recommend it?
Kate: Yes, especially for girls.
Emilee: Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment