Saturday, January 28, 2012

50/50

Kate: I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. So I don't think the movie's plot would have mattered to much, as long as he  was on screen as much as possible. I was terrified for most of this movie that he was going to die. This movie wasn't particularily happy or sad, it was a good mix of both. And set in Seattle! I was mostly disappointed by the fact that I didn't know he was here filming so I could have attempted to look like an idiot in the background of one of the scenes and told everyone that I worked on a movie with him. Biggest con for me was Seth Rogen. I think this was one of the better movies he's been in besides Knocked Up but something about him just makes me think that he's an idiot. Which irritates me because he's an idiot getting acting jobs!!

Emilee: I actually like Seth Rogen, not as much as I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but still, he's not bad. This movie, I laughed, I cried, I was appalled at his terrible girlfriend. It was a good movie! Although, Kate made fun of me for crying when he was told that his chemo was ineffective and he needed surgery. It's not my fault that I have a heart and she's stone. But that's another story. The point is, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is wonderful.

Do we recommend it?
Kate: Yes
Emilee: Yes! Have tissues if you are not a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment