Saturday, January 28, 2012

An Affair to Remember

Kate: So I've heard of this movie for years because I grew up watching Sleepless in Seattle and I must say, I loved actually watching the movie they quote so often. I loved it. Some old movies can be snooze fests or odd, but this movie was just very cute and sweet! There was some sadness and some very funny moments (hence picture above!). I thought the crowd laughing at them was just a riot!

Emilee: "Men never get this movie..." "I know!" Oh my goodness, I really enjoyed this movie. I didn't realize how much they quote this movie in Sleepless in Seattle, but I understand why now. Just a simply good movie. I will only drink pink champagne from now on.

Do we recommend it?
Kate: Yes!
Emilee: Yep, try and watch it and imagine that it is an alternate ending to Titanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment